LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER – KANSAS CITY, MO, US
What You’ll Do:
As a Software Development Team Lead, you will work in a collaborative environment to provide technical knowledge and direction to your team members as you proceed through the software development lifecycle. The Team Lead helps other developers do their best work through example, encouragement, and coaching. This also involves maintaining a role in the development, readiness, and deployment of our client’s applications.
Here’s a closer look at your primary responsibilities:
- Working with the Manager of Software Development to design and implement web services and database code to support our client’s Cloud Inventory Management product.
- Leading a team of 5-8 developers by providing constructive feedback and demonstrating technical skill.
- Designing software components and writing source code.
- Conducting technical analysis and research for new projects.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- 7+ years of experience with full cycle software development.
- Strong knowledge of C#, SQL (MySQL, MS SQL Server or PostgreSQL), and JSON.
- Effective troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of initiative, accountability, and team orientation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field is preferred.