Are you looking to lead a new team with cutting edge technology and revolutionary solutions?
System and product design:
• Considers the customer’s perspective and experiences when designing systems.
• Leads and participates in the architectural design of features early in the development cycle, influencing it to drive quality and adherence to the specification.
• Responsible for producing quality designs that ensure solutions meet performance, scalability, flexibility and extensibility.
• Leads the Team in establishing program specifications and develops coding logic flowcharts in compliance with secure coding standards.
• Work with Product Owners to translate roadmap features into manageable components/tasks, estimate timings and resources, suggest solutions and identify possible risks.
• Build quality directly into the engineering processes and solutions by championing automated testing and test driven development.
• Writes and coaches the team on writing clean well thought out design and code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, and maintainability.
• Works within established procedures and tools to develop, test, code review, implement, and maintain application software while focusing on best practice application security throughout the code life-cycle.
• Communicates effectively and partners well with other disciplines of the project team to deliver high quality solutions from vision to deployment and long term product stability.
• Primary technical point of contact and communicator with stakeholders such as the sponsor, product manager/owner, scrum master, project teams, and upper management.
• Responsible for managing the delivery of committed work for the team.
• Role model to clients Values; Make us better, make someone’s job easier, and deliver measureable value.
• Learn new technologies and keep abreast of existing technologies and be able to apply these to a variety of projects as applicable.
• Mentors more junior developers
• Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3+ Years of Lead/Senior Software Engineering experience
• 7+ Years of experience building software using OOP practices
• 3+ years of experience with Agile, Test Driven Development or related lifecycle methodologies
• Experience with the following front-end technology preferred: SignalR, Angular4, Kendo UI, React, and Xamarin
• Experience with the following back-end technologies: LogicApps, Azure WebJobs, Azure Funtions, Azure API Management, ASP.NET Web API, ODataV4, Data Lake, HDFS, WebHDFS, AzureSql, CosmosDB
• Experience with the IDesign software architecture framework a plus
• Experience with database design and programming
• Experience with Web Services
• Hosting application using the Azure ecosystem
• Experience with Design patterns, SOA design & web service development
• Strong understanding of emerging technologies, standards, and best practices for .NET development.
• Experience with UX and User Centric Design (UCD)
• Must be able to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision and possess good organizational skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Some travel may be required.