Advantage Tech is looking for a Loan Funder
Reviews the signed closing documents for accuracy and legibility. Works with settlement agents and loan closers to obtain any corrections needed. Authorizes the Settlement agents to fund loans upon receipt of all required documentation.
- Follows reports to insure the loans are funded in a timely manner.
- Work with the closer and Settlement agents to obtain final signed documents and corrections needed for funding.
- Monitor the Funding email box and upload executed closing package to Funding Docs-Internal container in VirPack.
- Ensure that all documents are signed and dated correctly by all parties.
- Maintains up to date communication to all parties regarding final disbursement of loan transactions.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management.
High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree or equivalent college coursework preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills – must be detail-oriented and thorough.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of professionals including borrowers, attorneys, title companies, appraisers, surveyors.
- Computer literate; experience using all Microsoft Office applications
- Basic knowledge of Mortgage lending terminology a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work overtime.