Advantage Tech is looking for a Lead Mobile Developer that’s interested in leading software evolution and innovation within a product team. The ideal candidate would be passionate about leadership and utilizing modern engineering principles for building and delivering software to market.
Primary responsibilities of this position are to provide day-to-day leadership, individual coaching, mentoring, software engineering and architectural guidance. Our Lead Developers work closely with Product Owners and Architects to identify solutions and lead team members to deliver enhancements to our clients through Agile development.
- Set goals and objectives that align with department strategies.
- Track progress to team commitments and objectives.
- Facilitate coaching sessions and one-on-ones with team members.
- Motivate and champion team success.
- Mature roadmaps and outline solutions with Product Owners.
- Participate in industry outreach and research.
- Prepare documentation, technical design and requirements to support development.
- Identify innovative ideas and build consensus for adoption.
- Develop feature enhancements and coordinate releases.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, finance or business or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Proven leadership and communications skills.
- Broad knowledge of software engineering and testing methodologies.
- Solid technical expertise and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with React Native, NodeJS, Mulesoft, OpenShift, Jenkins and/or AWS.
- Familiar with Apple App Store & Android/Google Play Store development and publishing
Candidates must be willing to perform on-call duties outside of business hours in alignment with our general DevOps practices. Occasional overtime and travel as needed.