Our client is seeking a residential Mortgage Loan Closer to join our client's team. An efficient and detailed closer is key for ensuring mortgage loan closings are completed as expected to ensure a high customer satisfaction. This position is available immediately and offers a great opportunity to join our at our client company's fast-paced, energetic and growing team. Our Client offers flexible working schedules supporting work and home-life balance. Other benefits include paid time off (PTO), health, dental and vision insurance, as well as a 401 (k) retirement investment plan. Compensation is competitive and will be determined based on qualifications.
· Works closing with title companies to balance final numbers.
· Reviews loan file, makes necessary updates/changes, generates Closing Documents.
· Prepares Closing Disclosures and sends to borrower(s) while meeting compliance regulations (i.e., TRID).
· Sends closing package to settlement agent.
· Organize the wire request package for the funding warehouse.
· Assists with other related functions as assigned or required.
· Consistently demonstrate a helpful, professional attitude in all interactions, whether in person or on the phone.
· Highly organized and excellent time management skills.
· Ability to get along with others in a team environment.
· Strong attention to detail and able to prioritize work loan effectively to ensure meeting expected close dates.
· Proficiency with basic computer software (office, email, etc.) and office equipment (faxes, printers, scanners, etc.).
· Must be personable, outgoing, and energetic, and have the ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude.
· Mortgage Loan Closer experience is required.
· Experience with Encompass is required.Submit Resume