Advantage Tech is seeking a Mortgage Discloser Specialist to join a great organization based in KC, MO.
The Disclosure Specialist will review for completeness and prepare disclosures accordingly. This process involves verifying the accuracy of loan related fees, reviewing loan terms and ensuring that all applicable disclosures are properly prepared and provided to the borrower(s) within a specified timeframe. If re-disclosure is necessary, the Disclosure Specialist will validate the reason, review for accuracy and approve changes to fees resulting only from a valid change in circumstance as defined by RESPA.
- Review all applicable loan documentation for completeness related to the preparation of Initial Disclosures.
- Prepare Initial Disclosures for specific loan type/program.
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely delivery of all disclosures (initial and changed circumstance).
- Validate fees disclosed on GFE/Fees Worksheet.
- Acts as liaison between the processing team and Mortgage Loan Originators as required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task prioritizes, and meets deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient using Calyx, Encompass, or similar LOS