Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce timely, accurate and thorough closing documents
- Review executed documents returned from closing agents for accuracy per investor guidelines
- Prepare necessary paperwork to enable the funds to be wired to close loans.
- Additionally, responsible for delivering quality customer service to closing agents, investors and internal departments.
- Ability to problem solve during closing process with management, branches, investors, closing agents and settlement agents
- Assist in problem resolution of errors identified by Post Closing/investors
- Provide quality customer service to branch offices, closing agents and departments
- 3-5 years of Closing/Funding experience.
- Computer proficiency and the ability to effectively utilize Doc Magic and Calyx Point
- Communication an ability to effectively communicate with management, branch offices, closing agents and co-workers
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Customer Service the ability to provide and maintain effective and positive communication with branch offices, closing agents, warehouse banks, underwriters, Compliance, Post Closing, investors and all co-workers
- Problem Solving an ability to effectively analyze and resolve problems at a functional level with branch offices, Closing agents, Underwriting, compliance, Post Closing and all co-workers
- Other duties as assigned