Our client is seeking a residential Mortgage Loan Processor to join our team. Processors are a driving force in our company as they set the tone / pace for our continued success. Our processors are vital to ensuring excellent internal and external customer service as well as meeting customer expectations. Our Client offers flexible working schedules supporting work and home-life balance. Other benefits include paid time off (PTO), health, dental and vision insurance, as well as a 401 (k) retirement investment plan. Compensation is competitive and will be determined based on qualifications.
- Process residential FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional mortgage loans consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Obtain and review required loan documentation for loan purpose/program.
- Ensure file is accurately documented and meets agency and investor requirements.
- Order/obtain and review all loan documents such as title, appraisals, payoffs, evidence of home owners insurance, as well as verification(s) as applicable (i.e., employment).
- Submit complete loan packages to Underwriting for approval.
- Ensure loans are meeting all compliance and regulatory requirements (i.e., TRID).
- Effectively manage 25+ loans monthly and able to prioritize work load accordingly (i.e, meeting purchase close dates).
- Ensure loans are closing in a timely manner and meeting customer expectations with excellent customer service.
- Demonstrating effective and timely communication (written and oral) is required.
- Keep well-informed of changes in policies and procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the company and the mortgage industry.
- Assists with related functions as assigned or required.
- Highly organized and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to get along with others in a team environment.
- Strong attention to great detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, must be able to give direction with clear precision and exceptional follow up.
- Proficiency with basic computer software (office, email, etc.) and office equipment (faxes, printers, scanners, etc.).
- Must be personable, outgoing, and energetic, and have the ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Mortgage loan processing experience is required.
- Experience with Encompass is required.