Advantage Tech is seeking a seasoned Loan Processor that has good experience processing residential mortgage loans for a great organization based in Kansas City, MO.
This person will be responsible for adherence to product, investor and agency guidelines, following applicable laws and regulations, as well as company standards, and will act as a liaison between loan officers, customers and various departments throughout the company.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process loan applications within designated time frames and update the loan origination system (LOS) daily to ensure accuracy of reporting and loan status.
- Gather necessary documents to process loans and perform an initial review to determine likelihood of approval by analyzing credit, capacity and collateral to investor guidelines.
- Be proactive in contacting the necessary parties to obtain all needed information to ensure commitment and closing dates are met.
- Review residential loan documentation regarding borrower employment, assets and liabilities to verify completeness, accuracy, and compliance.
- Request appraisals, title commitments, payoffs, inspections, mortgage insurance and other items through the appropriate vendors.
- Submit, review and/or analyze automated underwriting findings and documentation provided by borrowers.
- Accountable for delivering a complete file to underwriting and closing by ensuring all conditions are cleared in a timely manner.
- Assist Post Closing with investor conditions/stipulations to ensure timely loan purchase.
- Assist fellow team members, Loan Officers, Underwriters and Closers to ensure a smooth production flow of loans to our investors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance required, working at the work site during regular business hours and/or assigned hours
The requirements below are indicative of the skills, knowledge and ability for success in this position.
- Must work well in a fast paced environment and be able to adapt to change.
- Show initiative, multi-task and possess good organizational skills.
- Possess interpersonal skills to communicate with customers, vendors, and fellow employees in a professional manner at all times.
- Knowledge of guidelines and procedures for FHA, VA and Conventional loan products.
- Experience with the loan originations system, Encompass, is a plus.
- A minimum of a high school education and five years' experience as a mortgage loan processor.
This position may require S.A.F.E. registration. All employees who will be engaged in residential mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE act requirements.Submit Resume