Advantage Tech is looking for a .NET Developer.
It provides information technology support for the Records and Workflow Management (RWM) systems. This position supports applications that are primarily focused on electronic forms, automated workflows, documentation management systems, forms warehouse and imaging support. This includes the mission critical application RWM. This is a senior level position which will work the InfoPath to ASP.NET conversion project and the K2 Blackpearl workflow software. In addition to programming, this position includes managing the RWM server software, performs software upgrades, tests new versions of the software and resolves difficult server and user issues relating to the software. In addition, this position is responsible for managing the internal and external Forms Warehouse and serving as a backup to Document Management System Administrator.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Two years of experience upgrading server software.
- Two years of experience in resolving server and client issues.
- Knowledge of computer systems analysis, design, user and system documentation, user and system testing, debugging, maintenance techniques and practices.
- Knowledge of basic relational database design techniques and SQL.
- Knowledge of InfoPath and/or K2 Blackpearl software.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.