Advantage Tech is hiring! We are looking for a mid-senior backend .NET Developer for our remote client in CST.
Deliverable / Statement of Work:
We are looking for a .NET developer to work on a new product in our IT healthcare division. This position will be responsible for architecting, modifying, and creating web applications and workflow solutions that integrate with other software packages and Banking Applications. This role will provide technical direction, maintenance, and support. This role will be responsible for analysis, design, programming, testing, and implementing complex applications. Assigned tasks must be accomplished accurately and timely to effectively meet the goals of the job. This role will work directly with multiple IT areas, a highly skilled development team and business partners.
- Advanced understanding of developing solutions in C#, ASP.NET.
- Advanced development experience with SQL Server, including Advanced understanding of relational database concepts and design
- The ability to visualize and translate business needs into technological solutions
- Ability to build strong working relationships with customers and peers
- Desire and ability to mentor, share skills, knowledge, and expertise
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision within a defined Agile SDLC
- Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Inquisitive, agile, and strong team player with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with ability to convey information, strategy, and goals clearly and effectively to multiple technical and non-technical groups
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and Core Values
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook