Advantage Tech is looking for a NetSuite Developer for their client based out of Kansas City, Mo.
As part of a Software Development team, this NetSuite Software Developer will be responsible for writing and maintaining the NetSuite interfaces.
- Work on the Application Development Team to design and develop NetSuite applications & RESTlets.
- Develop front end applications using React.js, Redux
- Research how an application works and what an interface needs to do to support that functionality, writing and maintaining the interfaces, unit testing each interface, and documenting how each interface works.
- Certify DSI's solution against new versions of NetSuite.
- Familiarity with data collection principals.
- Familiarity with NetSuite software particularly with material movement, fixed assets, sales/distribution and manufacturing.
- Familiarity with programming in the NetSuite methodology – creating applications that adhere to NetSuite standards.
- Working knowledge of ERP scripting, workflows, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, and other ERP administrative functions.
- Problem-solving, multi-tasking, and project management capabilities.
- Exceptional communication, critical thinking, and root cause analysis skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with technical, non-technical, support, and business staff at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or the equivalent in experience.