Join this best kept secret in Omaha. They are adding a network admin to their team and be instrumental in making sound recommendations and areas of improvement.
Network Administrator maintains a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The network administrator will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation. This individual will be responsible for the setup and maintenance of our VM environment as well.
Ideal candidates will have the following experience.
- Network Administration – CCIE
- Experience in managing Microsoft Office 365
- Cisco IP Phone Management
- Knowledge of containers (Docker)
- Nagios Alerting
- HA Proxy and LVS Knowledge
- Experience in deploying CISCO’s Suit of product
- VM Provisioning/V Sphere
- Hardware provisioning
- Active Directory Administration
- DNS Administration
- Linux Administration
- Internet VPN Remote implementation
- Experience with backup and recovery processes
- Experience maintaining a CISCO network
- Strong background in GNU/Linux Server Administration
- Experience with industry standard monitoring tools
- Experience with firewall maintenance
Education and Training:
- BS in computer science, software engineering or electronic engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience deploying hardware, VM’s and network administration