Advantage Tech is looking for a Network Administrator for our Kansas City, MO Client.
|– Responsible for the installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of UMB data and voice equipment and related infrastructure.
– Perform standard operations and maintenance duties, including incident response, moves/adds/changes to include equipment installation/de-installation, general care-and-feeding of voice systems and preform research of issues and upgrades to the system.
– Work extensively with the Voice Engineers to assure successful handoffs of new technologies, tools and procedures to Engineering staff
– Create and maintain documentation of operational processes.
– Process moves/adds/changes within Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity, WebEx and Jabber.
– Status updates and escalations to management according to prescribed practices are required.
– Validate business resumption and Disaster Recovery functionality, documentation and proactive maintenance.
– Other duties as assigned
– Two (2) years Network or Voice operation experience working with Cisco or Avaya systems
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.