Advantage Tech is looking for a Network Manager for our Kansas City, MO client.
This is a mid-level management position within an information technology area that will communicate effectively with associates, peers & primary customers (business units or other teams), present technology topics to the broader team or the business.
– Manages and maintains emotions & responds to difficult & challenging situations without emotional reactions.
– Focus on associate management & development and use previous experience with competency-based management program.
– Provide coaching- listening & providing timely feedback to associates.
– Interview candidates & make hiring decisions.
– Provides input, understanding & can execute towards a technology strategy.
– Set challenging yet attainable goals for associates, and performance management; requesting, managing & monitoring work efforts, ability to understand quality versus quantity.
– Understands current processes, promotes adherence, and provides recommendations for process improvements.
– Recognizes ambiguity and follows-up to clarify expectations.
– Ensures compliance with all software licensing agreements.
– Participates in the budget process and maintains a budgetary awareness.
– Understands lights-on, non-discretionary & discretionary work; actively manages load & resource planning.
– Manage projects & work efforts to a Service Delivery Life Cycle process (SDLC).
– Understands risk & impact to the business, recommend risk mitigation strategies and options for the business to consider.
– Other duties as assigned.
Additional Knowledge & Skills Preferred:
– Demonstrates strong knowledge of networking concepts, monitoring, and capacity planning
– Demonstrates ability to manage 3rd parties delivering connectivity, maintenance, and services
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.