Advantage Tech is looking for a Node.js Developer for their client based out of Addison, TX.
- Looking for full stack back-end or full-stack Node.js developer…NOT an Architect
- Experience with Heroku and familiarity with the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Experience in Lightning Web Component is a plus.
- Want someone they can consider for T-P after 6 months have approval for FTE opening.
- Will be remote until we go back into the office to work but need someone local so they can come in first day and also be avail to meet in office if needed during this time.
• 6+ years' experience in IT , 2+ years of experience in Heroku, 2+ years in NodeJS
• Experience in NodeJS is must, have experience building application using node for Heroku platform
• Experience with:
• Heroku Connect, Salesforce Connect
• Hosting Apps in Heroku
• Using Heroku Add-Ons or Heroku Elements for adding functionality to existing applications
• Integrating external systems with Heroku like Salesforce, AWS, etc.
• Deploy, run and manage applications written in open languages and frameworks such as Node.js, Python, Scala or Go.
• Deploying a code with a single command using developer tools like git, GitHub, and Docker
• Clear, professional communications (listening, oral and written communications)
• Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
• Demonstrated track record as a team player
• Well organized, detail oriented with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while managing multiple concurrent tasks
• Design & develop solutions primarily on the Heroku platform as a Service (PaaS) using Node JS
• Build, Improve and optimize the performance and architecture of very complex software systems built on the Heroku platform
• Create programming for the Heroku platform using Node.js
• Work on data modeling on salesforce platform, and design LWC controls on Salesforce.
• Lead development initiatives and provides feedback to administrators on the team
• Business requirements gathering, designing and implementing solution using Heroku and integrating other applications
• Work with support team on the timely resolution of support requests
• Keep skillset current and relevant regarding Heroku, new cloud technologies and Salesforce innovations
• Bring new solutions and ideas for business process improvements
• Create enterprise level API and advanced design skills required (Non Salesforce experience a plus)
• Collaborate with Solution Architect, Data Architect and Infrastructure designers to create a high-level conceptual solution architecture and design
• Define and implement best practices, and recommends for the Heroku solutions
• Conduct design/code reviews during major project milestones.