Advantage Tech is looking for a great Office 365 Engineer for our Overland Park, Client.
The Technology and Innovation organization is taking this challenge head on by rolling out the full breadth and depth of the o365 Suite. This role will will deliver subject matter expertise of Office 365 with emphasis in security, architectural design, migration, management and support of implementations, including:
- SharePoint Online
- Intune (Conditional Access MDM MAM)
- Clients (Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mobile Devices)
- OneDrive for Business
- Permissions (Tenant Security & Compliance Center Exchange Online)
- Data Loss Prevention, Archiving, eDiscovery and Compliance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide overall Office 365 security expertise including strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection, Information Rights Management, single sign-on and multi-factor authentication and related technologies (including Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security)
- Provide system support and maintains uptime as defined within the IT acceptable standards
- Partners and collaborates with internal teams in the support of cloud environments
- Document system configurations, standards and procedures
- Stay current of all things Office 365, including changes & updates, roadmap & releases, and third-party solutions
- Support the organization in adopting and leveraging the Office 365 suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or other technical or engineering discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience as a senior engineer in a large mission critical Office 365/Azure implementation
- Health care experience a plus
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.