Advantage Tech is assisting a client of ours with finding an Office 365/SharePoint Engineer role.
The Office 365 SharePoint Engineer will work as a part of a team of highly skilled Azure/Office 365 engineers supporting a large and mission critical Azure/Office365 deployment. The Engineer will support all business areas with the objective to maximize effective communications and business processes using SharePoint and other Office 365 technologies. This role will be critical in developing and implementing overall SharePoint governance, policy, and information architecture.
- Senior-level skills with O365 cloud technologies, such as, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Intune, Teams etc.
- Develop and deliver quality SharePoint online custom solutions using leading-edge patterns and practices
- Design SharePoint architecture, business processes, and sites/subsites/pages to support business needs.
- Understand the principles and practices of business process analysis and application to SharePoint Development
- Experience integrating SharePoint online with third-party applications – using CSOM, JSON, API etc.
- Practical SharePoint Online product experience – configuring, administration, developing, and deploying solutions
- Deep understanding and practical experience of SharePoint architecture
- Practical experience with developing the implementation of features and web parts
- Governance, Information Architecture, Taxonomy, and Metadata experience
- Strong practical knowledge of Microsoft Search, SharePoint Search Service, User Profile Service, and other Service Applications
- Practical knowledge of Power Automate (formerly Flow)
- Strong practical knowledge of scripting in PowerShell for administration tasks of O365, Exchange, and AD environments.
- Experience implementing third-party solutions within O365 environments.
- Develop, maintain and update O365 governance documentation with O365 product owners.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Provides training on SharePoint and other office 365 solution offerings,
- Assists with advanced troubleshooting of O365, Exchange, and AD issues experienced by internal and external customers.
- Extensive background in Microsoft infrastructure technologies to include Windows Server, Active Directory, ADFS, Exchange, Clustering Technologies, etc.
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or other technical or engineering discipline and 3-5 years experience as an engineer in a large mission-critical Office 365 Azure implementation, with extensive experience with SharePoint
- OR High School diploma and 5-7 years of experience listed above