AdvantageTech is looking for Operations Support Specialists to join their Overland Park Client's team.
Perform various office support/administrative functions for the Central Dispatch Department and their management staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Performs clerical/administrative assignments in accordance with established procedures and under general instruction.
- Updates and maintains all labor and discipline records.
- Reviews and maintains various reports and ensure proper authorization for company functions and purchases are obtained.
- May process payroll, including time and attendance, adjustments, and recordkeeping.
- May coordinate the production, distribution , and communication of all safety-related reports and maintenance of safety-related records.
- Oversees, under general direction, the administration and office support functions by maintaining office records, personnel files and answering routine questions about company policy.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic PC knowledge.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be willing to work variable shifts, including days/nights/weekends.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS –
Some college preferred
Previous Data Entry/Administrative experience