Advantage Tech is looking for a Payments Production Support Specialist for our Kansas City, MO Client. This can be a remote position for candidates outside of the KC metro.
The Payments Production Support Team provides management, support and maintenance of the “Payments” ecosystem which includes wire transfers and the online banking system used by our commercial customers. The team ensures the applications including their systems and processes are performing at peak capacity to avoid business disruption.
As a Payments Application Support Specialist, you will be a point of contact to resolve potential incidents relating to the Payments ecosystem. You will coordinate the resolution with application teams, vendors, and various business units. In addition, you will be monitoring the system to ensure its performance. As you grow in technical expertise in one or more areas of specialization as well as leadership capabilities, your position and role within the team would advance and reflect this growth accordingly.
The Payments Production Support Team is a close-knit group of individuals that share a commitment to ensure our Payments ecosystem is performing at peak capacity. We believe in fully supporting each other to achieve this goal. Trust and open communication are the cornerstones of our team.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Provide technical support and maintenance of our Payments ecosystem.
- Monitor ticketing system and emails to determine specific action on incidents or requests.
- Troubleshoot, triage and resolve any incidents on production applications.
- Work closely with application teams, vendors and various business units to identify a solution to remediate the issue.
- Provide project delivery for our systems.
We’re excited to talk with you if:
- At least 3 years of experience in an application support role.
- Knowledge in implementation/support of packaged applications with components running under a variety of possible technologies such as: Mainframe, Microsoft technologies, Java, web services, Oracle & SQL databases, Linux & Unix operating systems and MQ series.
- Technically proficient with IBM mainframe technologies and programming experience such as COBOL, VSAM data sets, JCL, Changeman, TSO/ISPF, Zeke, InSynch, Tracemaster, Dumpmaster and/or RDS.