We’re looking for a remote PHP developer to join our Client on a Contract to Hire basis. The PHP Developer is responsible for analysis and design, scope documentation, development, testing, training, implementation, maintenance and support of assigned applications. The ideal candidate has three (3) or more years of progressively complex application development and is experienced with relational database design.
- Maintain and modify existing legacy web applications.
- Ensure that identified PHP development concerns are resolved for a variety of clients, ranging from management to all technical and non-technical parties.
- Manages external client relationships assigned including periodic project status updates, Statement of Work preparation and tracking, client testing, implementation planning, implementation confirmation, and client approval.
- Follows up with clients as needed to ensure their needs are met and that we exceed expectations.
- Creates project Scope and Requirements documentations (internal projects) or Statement of Work (external projects) as required.
- Delivers, follows up, and modifies Scope and Requirements or State of Work until approved or cancelled.
- Develops application changes utilizing approved software language and/or tools for each application.
- Tests application changes, being thorough, and validating those changes work as defined in the approved Scope and Requirements/Statement of Work documentation, do not negatively affect other areas of the application, and ensure security of the data and network.
- Works with users and/or Quality Assurance personnel to complete multiple iterations of testing until approved by all parties as required.
- Creates or assists with creation of user documentation and marketing details when assigned.