Advantage Tech is hiring a PHP Developer for a client of ours in Olathe KS.
Primary Duties Include:
- Bring an open mind to each assignment looking for ways to improve and extend existing techniques and processes.
- Advocate for the best possible deliverables.
- Perform root-cause analysis, identify areas of opportunity, propose ideas, develop, and implement remediation plans to close gaps.
- Provides support for proprietary software programs.
- Occasional travel required.
- 5 years related work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science or related field preferred)
- 2-3 years of web development experience with custom PHP development and/or experience writing code to customize Laravel, Drupal, WordPress, etc.
- Time management, personal organization, and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with others in an open office team environment
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
Backend frameworks: Symfony or Laravel, microframeworks (Silex, Lumen, Slim), unit testing (PHP Unit, Codeception)
Front-end experience: CSS, HTML, SCSS/SASS, Bootstrap, and responsive design
Current toolsets: Build workflows (Gulp.js), package managers (composer, Bower), ORM/DBAL, source control (Git) and deployment (TravisCI)