Advantage Tech is looking for a PHP Developer for our Kansas City Client. This is a great opportunity with a cutting edge company.
The Software Engineer’s primary functions are to develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal or external use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code). In addition, the Software Engineer will participate in design meetings and interact with business stakeholders to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop applications as designed by Software Architects and Senior Software Engineers.
- Deliver application features on time as assigned by Scrum Master.
- Code, debug, and unit test scalable APIs using WSO2 API manager and DSS definitions.
- Code, debug, and unit test front end applications in a variety of technologies, languages and platforms, including .NET, LAMP stack, WSO2, ReactJS, and other SPA platforms.
- Optimize and refactor code of new and existing applications for maximum performance and scalability.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Integration of the frontend and backend aspects of the web application.
- Coordinates system application transition from development teams to maintenance and production teams, and/or constructs and implements necessary controls to assure system/application traceability.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience developing and implementing scalable and secure enterprise level software
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience
- Experience developing Health care technology
- Experience developing HIPPA compliant software solutions
- Experience with scalable agile methods
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to establish and maintain professional working relationships and a professional image with customers, peers, clinicians, and vendors
- Ability to have effective two-way communication with peers
– Experience within a medical company, EDI or HL7
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.