Advantage Tech is looking for a PL?SQL Developer for our Overland Park Client. This position is on site.
· Application development–highly adept at performing all steps in SDLC–from requirements stage working with the business user through code writing, testing, and implementation. Collaboration with other developers in agile development projects using JIRA
· Application tier 3 production support–highly adept at identifying root cause of complex problems, proposing multiple options to permanently resolve the problem, and implementing code-based solutions when appropriate.
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
· Advanced Oracle PL/SQL training/certification
· At least 6 years of hands-on experience writing advanced Oracle PL/SQL on large Oracle databases. Highly competent working with large data transfers and experience with parallels. Proven experience writing and maintaining complex Oracle SQL, PL/SQL functions, and Oracle packages.
· Linux, UNIX skills and experience with scripting and managing scheduled jobs
· At least 3 years Java knowledge and hands-on experience writing and maintaining java code. Experience in Springboot, Junit, Kafka, Apigee, Splunk, CI/CD using Bitbucket or GitLab. Deployments using pivotal cloud foundry and/or Kubernetes is good to have.
· Process and detailed oriented
· Plus: Sprint Network Deployment knowledge and experience
· Plus: Microsoft .NET experience and hands-on experience writing and maintaining .NET code
· Plus: Microsoft SQL server experience and hands-on experience writing and maintaining T-SQL code
· Plus: Knowledge and capabilities with other software technologies.