Advantage Tech client is seeking to fill a Pricing Analyst position [Contract] working remotely. The ideal candidate will have solid communication and interpersonal skills, with an academic background in business administration, experience using Microsoft Office tools and strong attention to detail. In this temporary position, the analyst will be working with the Pricing and Billing departments to execute daily pricing tasks to ensure timely pricing for customers and to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Review customer invoicing transactions for pricing accuracy.
- Coordinate and communicate with key stakeholders and departments to ensure proper workflow is executed.
- Complete time sensitive invoicing processes to ensure department commitments.
- Research and review complex billing transactions
- Work closely with Finance department to facilitate daily billing.
- Data entry new pricing into CRM and Billing systems.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, well organized, and comfortable managing complex tasks.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment
- Prior work history in the fuel distribution business or similar
- Knowledge of PDI DM2 and/or Sage CRM
- Experience in an accounting and/or pricing role.
- College degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- Demonstrable experience working with large datasets and using databases