Advantage Tech is looking for a Product Manager for our Kansas City, MO Client.
The position will oversee and facilitate the development of an overarching digital strategy roadmap(s), including emphasis on visioning, implementing, and supporting Company’s strategic goals with a focus on and our omni-channel experience and customer-centric data capabilities. The position requires strong technical acumen and understanding of evolving digital and healthcare trends and innovations to identify and evaluate potential solutions and approaches.
Successful candidate must have the ability to understand, develop, and align technology and business strategies and goals into an overarching digital enablement strategy. The Product Manager – Digital Enablement Analysis will communicate to technology and business leaders in order to help define and support an integrated set of enterprise digital capabilities. This role requires a passion for solving problems, defining opportunities and associated roadmaps and the ability to influence and inspire confidence in partners to identify innovative digital solutions.
Reporting to the Vice President, Digital Enablement the Product Manager – Digital Enablement Analysis is responsible for defining, overseeing identification of and strategic integration of digital technology solutions with the goal of driving topline growth while improving the digital experience and operational efficiency.
- Works in close partnership with business and technology leaders to develop a set of strategies and roadmaps to define and drive the adoption of Company’s digital solutions to enable members and associate centric capabilities.
- Supports the design and execution of an enterprise wide digital architecture, and drive the use of emerging and advanced technology, research and experimentation.
- Leads process, analysis and documentation of requirements as discovered into actionable strategy and integrate into enterprise and divisional planning roadmaps(s).
- Along with cross-functional partners, champions and coordinates the digital enablement roadmap and associated initiative across the enterprise to ensure success in implementation and adoption.
- Provides enterprise-wide oversight and direction for the digital enablement roadmap(s)
- Responsible the for the development and reporting of an enterprise level and divisional level set of digital enablement OKRs and/or KPIs.
- Acts as a sounding board, provide “voice-of” representation for relevant business and IT partners to help the organization adopt and deliver on the digital enablement roadmap(s).
- Facilitate opportunities with internal and external partners to define digital consumer experience, technology and capability requirements to continually transform the brand digitally.
- Serve as advisor for leadership on opportunities for improvements in enterprise productivity and facilitates ongoing management of the digital enablement strategy, planning and execution.
- Synchronizes business needs with technological solutions while accounting for full productivity impact and balancing ROI for enterprise growth and operational goals.
- Accountable for all activities from project definition through implementation for projects or implementations that are supported through Company’s Digital Enablement Center of Excellence (DECOE).
- Works closely with cross-functional partners, (i.e., Infrastructure, Customer Care, and Human Resources) in defining prioritization of digital solutions and engagements.
- Provides guidance and expertise in support of procurement evaluations and/or vendor negotiations.
- Serves as thought leader that drives technical inspiration for enterprise digital enablement and engagement with Company’s members and associates.
- Maintains awareness of potential and implemented enterprise technologies associated with solutions under construction.
- Finds ways for non-technical people to understand technical concepts through effective communication.
- May serve as a mentor for cross-functional staff and provide feedback on their work and encourages and promotes best practices.
- Proven track record of team and client success, reflecting on ability to manage large and complex projects, lead and teach associates, and partner with stakeholders to achieve common goals.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, superior business and communication skills, and the ability to simplify complex topics for our internal and external customers.
- Skilled in fostering strong relationships both internally and externally, comfortable engaging with a variety of SMEs and reporting levels. Must demonstrate learning agility and passion for helping define future organizational capabilities.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital ecosystems and how multiple channels work together in a member’s journey. Must demonstrate awareness and ongoing learning in the latest digital and healthcare trends.
- Strives to become a trusted advisor and integrated partner across the enterprise by collaboratively creating strategic recommendations, understanding issues, and driving digital enable process models.
- Demonstrated experience working with process methodologies such as Six Sigma, LEAN Sigma, Agile.
- Demonstrated experience in leading large organization through transformational change
- Strong problem solving and creative solutioning capabilities.
- Ability to engage cross-functional teams establishing prioritization and alignment.
- Effective working in a virtual/WFH model.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or the equivalent through a combination of education and work experience
- 8+ years (or more) of relevant experience with an emphasis in digital experience and planning arena.
- Requires 5+ years of progressive experience with demonstrable skill to communicate effectively.
- Prior experience in healthcare, insurance services or other regulated industry a plus.
- Demonstrable experience of engaging executives and other stakeholders to support important business decisions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to successfully collaborate with team members across multiple divisions.
- Requires the ability to multi-task effectively, responding to changing business priorities and deadlines.
- Requires effective communication and presentation skills and the ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams.
- Requires a self-starter personality.
- Requires flexibility and willingness to work with a wide range of personalities on a variety of projects while prioritizing effectively.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.