Growing firm adding several new clients to their portfolio and making major modifications to their platform.
The Product Manager will have a level of technical aptitude to read and understand APIs, SDKs, and understand architecture components to help inform the business. The Product Manager works closely with internal teams as well as clients, prospects, and user groups to evolve functionality in a manner that balances market demands, technological advances, and industry standards.
- Presenting new strategic and tactical functionality
- Work closely with Sales and Sales Support to present existing functionality to prospects and assist with the development of the marketing strategy
- Track trends and opportunities in the market that could drive enhancements
- Participate in release planning, product roadmap maintenance, and backlog grooming
- Lead the effort to detail the specific functions, integration requirements, user experience and deployment of the solution set to the company and to the market
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent proven work experience
- 5+ years of experience in the finance industry, preferably providing large/enterprise digital, online or mobile banking applications to consumers and/or small businesses
- 5+ years of technical experience as a software developer/engineer
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues
- Must have relevant experience working through the definition, design, and release cycle of delivering product software to market
- Experience with the entire SDLC using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with industry standards such as PCI, WCAG, FFIEC
- Strong leadership, project management, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills