Advantage Tech is seeking a Project Coordinator for a local KC organization.
The Project Coordinator will coordinate and track projects, schedules, and report progress directly with the Chief Growth Officer. This individual has a passion for project management and is an expert communicator who drives results while simultaneously promotes collegial collaboration. The Project Coordinator will exemplify a high degree of organizational skills to help drive the institution’s prioritized projects. This position requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- Collaborate with Account Managers and Project Manager to develop concrete and detailed plans with the appropriate timeline to ensure continued progression, ownership, and prioritization of projects
- Articulates project objectives openly and frequently
- Aligns duties and responsibilities of specific team members
- Identify project goals through open collaboration with necessary stakeholders and team members
- Reviews project plans with leadership before initiating project launch • Manages project progression to ensure projects stay on track and in scope to meet the projected deadline
- Holds project stakeholders accountable for all deliverables
- Facilitates frequent and ongoing communication with project partners to ensure project progression and the achievement of critical milestones and deliverables
- BA is strongly preferred, but not required
- Project Management Certification preferred
- Two years of previous project management experience required
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience working with remote teams is preferred