Are you a self starter and newly in your project manager career? Did you work through high school or college in restaurants and feel you understand the entire process and back office to help create a new restaurant POS system? This is an incredible opportunity for you to be in the ground floor opportunity of a fast growing organization!
The Project Manager is responsible for developing and managing technology projects and their costs, time and scope. Responsibilities include: project plan, communication plan, allocating tasks and setting milestones. Monitors teams to make sure goals and objectives are being kept. Knowledge of larger landscape without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise.
· Create & manage project plans
· Manage the onboarding of new technology systems
· Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
· Configuring and maintaining project management and communication tools for the team and product owner to use to collaborate effectively throughout the course of the projects
· Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
· Deliver and install technology solutions
· Help project team with the design and development tasks
· Lead process of issue identification and resolution
· Manage risk tracking process
· Monitor and manage scope
Competencies · One – three years project management experience, preferably with restaurant software systems · Self starter. · Detail-oriented · Flexible and willingness to try new things · Thrives in collaborative environment · Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders · Customer-focused mindset · Knowledge of related software tools · Proven leadership skills · Expertise in conflict resolution · Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to slack, github, pivotaltracker, trello, JIRA, MS Excel, etc
Let's talk as this opportunity will go quickly! #advantagetech