About the Role:
As QA engineering lead in the team, you will combine design thinking techniques, software development, networking skills, business domain know how and apply agile architecture principles to build high-quality applications.
- Leading a distributed team of QA engineers, driving the development and testing strategy
- Work closely with the Product owners, business users and cross squad engineering teams to understand the problems by participating in requirements gathering exercises and formulating acceptance criteria
- Participating in technical design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test strategy and plans
- Together with the development team you will be implementing test automation solutions and creating test cases supporting the quality of our solution.
- Own testing all tiers of the product including UI, service and data layer.
- Focus on developing test automation frameworks and are able to handle sophisticated test scenarios including external services.
- Owning and driving quality initiatives and point out areas that require attention
- Lead QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- Embrace the DevOps culture, automate everything and enable continuous delivery of secure and high-quality software, delivering valuable features at a very fast pace!
- Have a minimum of 8 years of proven experience in test automation
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in functioning as business analyst or requirement engineer.
- Have a good blend of manual and automation testing knowledge, are creative, can invent new ways to analyze, and foresee better products
- Bring along experience in Selenium, Cucumber, REST-assured, JMeter, Locust or other open source test automation frameworks
- Understand the principles of REST, modern authentication principles such as OAuth2 and OIDC and can handle these technologies in your automation frameworks
- Have demonstrable ability to use Java, SQL and general database utilities to configure and manipulate automated test scripts and compare baseline and test execution outputs
- Seek for an efficient test pyramid setup to satisfy the fast feedback loop required in agile software delivery
- Have excellent communication skills are important
- Have strong analytical skills, and take on problems in a structured way, joining your own creative ideas and those of others. You can do this on an abstract level and engage in detail to make sure ideas are realistic and pragmatic