Advantage Tech is looking for a QA Tester our Lee's Summit, MO client.
QA Analyst (Manual)
Works with Business Analysts to review requirements for testability. With input from more senior members of the team, creates the QA/Testing work plan including testing tasks, time estimations, and dependencies for complex small or medium-sized projects. Writes comprehensive test cases and test scripts. Performs testing, assigns defect severity, and manages defects throughout the project. Routinely communicates test status to the Senior QA Analyst and Project Manager.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Administration.
• Requires 4-6 years of Manual QA/Testing experience.
• Requires experience in testing web applications.
• Additional years of qualifying work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
• Requires effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Requires ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Works under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgement.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.