Advantage Tech is looking for a QA for our Kansas City, MO client. This person can live in Memphis, TN or Kansas City Metro areas. Currently the client is remote and will maybe be a hybrid down the road.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This is an exciting time to join our Client. You will be entering at an exciting time. They are at the ground level of a large initiative that will span for the next 3 to 4 years. Our Client has a worldwide presence and great benefits.
The Quality Assurance (QA) department develops and establishes quality assurance standards and measures for the information technology services within the company. As a department it is challenged to apply best practices and innovative technology to stakeholder and business issues to find solutions that maximize investment value.
The IT QA Analyst assures and validates that software tools and applications developed by the company functions as specified and meets or exceeds requirements and expectations of end-use customers. These customers include both internal and external users. The Analyst also utilizes regression techniques in research and studies to assist with ongoing projects.
- Writes test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems, and operations systems
- Participates in formal Unit and/or Integration as assigned by management or required by project
- Provides technical support to internal and external customers
- Communicates clearly in both written and verbal communications specific test results and any appropriate actions suggested
- Leads and advises others in testing for specific project or application as assigned by management
- Proactively researches, learns, and applies new testing technology and/or methods to solve assigned tasks
- 2 years Web API testing experience in a .net environment
- 5 years QA experience
- 2 years experience using SmartBear Ready API or Postman
- Ability to be self motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively with the API development team