Quality Control Administrative Assistant
Great client based out of Lawrence, KS is looking for 100% Remote consultants to work as Quality Control Administrative Assistant assisting group with editing and proofreading of documents. This 3 month contract will pay $20.00/hour and is a great opportunity for recent college graduates looking to gain valuable experience.
- Quality Control – using the proofreader program located on the department’s server to sort through a random selection of reports and compare them to the original data file.
- Track their progress in a Google Sheet to ensure department is aware of progress and any issues found in a timely fashion.
- Use the excel to record their findings during the QC process for specific QC criteria and email the results back to their outlined QC coordinator on a regular basis as assignments are complete.
- Required to learn proprietary content management software to search for and open test content to check against tests loaded in a test delivery engine.
- Communicate progress updates, absence requests, additional details on issues found, questions, etc. via email or Skype.
- Attention to detail for quality control work.
- Able to follow and adhere to outlined procedures.
- Familiarity with Excel, Outlook, Word, and comfortable learning new software related to the job.
- Reliable and responsible for timely reporting.
- Great communication skills and comfortable asking questions to ensure the task is being completed correctly.
- Familiarity with online communication tools including skype, zoom, and or Microsoft teams.