Advantage Tech is looking for a React Developer for our Overland Park, KS client.
Programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Qualifications: 1-4 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Must have 2-3 years experience in React.js and Angular frameworks
- Proficient in Agile software methodology and some knowledge of xtreme programming concepts is a plus
- Must have baseline skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
- Must be able to do thorough code review to ensure team is delivering quality code
- Strong understanding of REST API's **Mandatory**
- Strong understanding of Unit Testing React and Js code
- Excellent understanding relational and non-relational databases
- Ability to follow complex design and development standards.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.