Advantage Tech is looking for a React Developer for our Lenexa, KS Client.
What we are looking for this role to do:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work collaboratively within a cross functional team using Kanban/Lean*
- Architect, design and implement new software systems or enhance existing software systems*
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use*
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Participate in quality strategy discussions and implement layers of the test pyramid such as unit and integration tests*
- Participate in DevOps process that supports the team’s applications *
What you need to bring to the table:
· Passion for building leading edge software solutions using coding standards, continuous integration, and automated testing
- Excel within a DevOps culture by working collaboratively within a cross functional team promoting productivity through effective testing, automation, continuous integration, and code quality
- Utilize Kanban/Lean processes to translate business needs into working products
- Have an eye for detail
- Have a strong ability for writing code to be reusable and designing solutions to be scalable
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, collaborating with other smart and engaged people
- Have a passion for building leading edge software solutions using the latest “best in class” technologies
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Cloud and Serverless architectures, GraphQL
- Testing ReactJS applications with tools such as Jest and Puppeteer, or similar technologies
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.