Back to Jobs
Position Title: Recruiter
Position Title: Recruiter
Compensation Details: $30-35/hour
Shift or Schedule: Monday – Friday, normal business hours
- Do we have interview times?
- Historically, how quickly do they move?
Primary client contact and their position: Justin Hershey
- Is this person the direct supervisor for this role? No
- If not, do we have direct communication with the manager?
The Recruiter partners with hiring managers to develop and execute recruitment strategies to identify, attract, pipeline and hire top talent at all levels within the organization. This position provides full life cycle, national recruitment for the assigned business units, in support of business goals and initiatives, while providing outstanding service to internal clients and creating an excellent candidate experience.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to facilitate the success of client’s recruitment mission and goals.
- Understand our business groups and associated staffing needs to anticipate and plan for current and future sourcing activities.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand specific position requirements, job responsibilities, and how they relate to business goals.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to identify the top talent for current and future needs.
- Generate and maintain a pipeline of qualified, diverse candidates through agency and organization outreach, cold calling, networking, research, data mining, and the use of available resources.
- Initiate contact and develop relationships with potential leads and candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop and execute interview strategy.
- Conduct initial screening of potential candidates to evaluate and assess their interest level, qualifications, geographic preference, salary expectations, etc.
- Participate in candidate interviews, assess qualifications, solicit and receive interview feedback and candidate evaluations from interviewer(s).
- Sell the client’s culture and benefits to engage and recruit top talent to the organization.
- Prepare, obtain required approvals, extend and negotiate job offers.
- Prepare documentation related to potential leads and candidate assessments; utilize and maintain related files and systems for tracking, analysis, and reporting purposes.
- Recommend qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Maintain and share knowledge of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Maintain knowledge of current, applicable laws, regulations, statutes, etc.
- Understand, follow and ensure compliance with all established policies, processes and procedures.
- Conduct recruitment related training for hiring managers and others involved in the interview and selection process.
- Provides input and feedback that enhances the delivery of existing programs.?
- Maintains confidentiality of personal, confidential and proprietary information.