Back to Jobs
ATI is seeking a contract recruiting coordinator to support their Overland Park based client.
- Thorough knowledge of background checks and adverse action letters with candidates in accordance with requirements set forth in the Fair Credit Reporting Act,
- Post job postings
- Prepare offer letters and assist with onboarding questions
- Assist field leaders and candidates on missing information documents or problems with on-boarding tasks
- Assist field leaders and candidates with work eligibility using E-Verify to ensure the Employee Portion of Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) for completeness and closing TNC cases timely.
- Submit invoices to accounting
- Sourcing exp in working with the Recruiting Team to source key vacancy to proactively source candidates through various job board and social media outlets; Indeed, LinkedIn, ATS, and Boolean search
- Provide New Store Opening support
- Respond to inquiries through the recruiting mailbox
- 2.5 to 3.5 years exp
- Excellent oral and written and communication skills
- Excellent time management, multitasking and organizational skills a must
- HR coordinator experience w/Recruiting, Retail or Restaurant experience