Advantage Tech is seeking Reimbursement Specialist to join a great organization in Overland Park, KS.
- Abides by and demonstrates the company Mission – Vision – Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis.
- Reviews daily lockbox receipts and matches check copies to batch tickets from bank to ensure all items have been received.
- Prepares check copies and backup for scanning by inserting separator pages and counting total number of pages to be scanned.
- Keys payments at detail level into Accounts Receivable system by identifying correct patient and dates of service. Any unidentified payments are applied to the branch or FSU unapplied accounts for additional research.
- Analyzes each explanation of benefits to determine entry required to record denials, credit balances, partial payments, balance bills and paid in full to assist collectors in resolving outstanding balances.
- Researches any cash application problem and takes appropriate corrective action before posting.
- Balances cash daily in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Daily enters adjustments, correspondence, refunds, cash movements, demand denials and denials into Accounts Receivable system from imaging workbaskets. Returns to originator any items needing further clarification before entering into the system.
- Interacts with supervisor and co-workers in assuring data is accurate and submitted in accordance with processing deadlines.
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take direction well