Advantage Tech is looking for a Release Manager for our Kansas City, MO Client.
Owns the Release Management lifecycle which include scheduling, coordinating, management, and deployment of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios. Provide tools and services to help IT and project teams manage and deploy release in a structured and controlled process. Responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test, and production environments. Work collaboratively with all participants in software development projects and support project teams with set up of environments and deployment processes and tools. Work with IT management to improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments. Understand interdependencies between applications to plan for potential impacts to other systems.
Minimum Education & Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5 years’ experience in release management of multiple large applications and systems
- Experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
- Experience in a SCRUM/Agile environment
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Full understanding and experience with Microsoft Azure
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.