Advantage Tech is seeking a Revenue Accountant — This individual will report directly to the Revenue Supervisor but will work closely with other members of the Accounting, Operations and Treasury teams as well as third-party service providers. The Revenue Accountant should be an individual who is a self- starter, able to communicate effectively and able to establish and understand processes, while maintaining a strong attention to details.
- Reconcile sales and cash receipts for all brands on a daily, period, quarterly and annual basis from various sources – store deposits, credit cards, gift cards, digital services, catering, etc.
- Organize and post daily bank transactions
- Ensure all revenue is recorded appropriately within the Company’s accounting structure
- Monitor, investigate, and resolve reconciling items, transaction errors, and other discrepancies as well as inquiries from the field in a timely and efficient manner
- Compile and distribute cash, credit card, gift card and digital verification reports – on daily and period basis
- Recommend process improvements to accommodate changing business needs and support revenue activities
- Perform ad hoc tasks and other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES
- Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with revenue reconciliations or Workday software – preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to leverage technology in performing job duties, including Microsoft Excel as well as applicable accounting software
- High level of initiative and self-motivation with a strong attention to details
- Ability to establish effective working relationships and communicate clearly and effectively with people in financial and non-financial roles
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize and manage tasks to completion in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities