Advantage Tech is looking for a RPA Developer for our Kansas City, MO Client.
Working with Digital Enablement Center or Excellence, the RPA Developer is responsible for supporting robotic process automation solution(s), as well as the development of new automation agents. The RPA developer will also monitor the quality of both new and existing products/automations to verify that they function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines. This role partners with cross-functional IT and Business stakeholders to identify, assess and implement software robotics and process automation solutions to proactively solve business inefficiencies and address repeatable processes through automation to deliver quantifiable, ROI-based, results. Ultimately, success comes in the form of greater operational efficiencies, the elimination of unnecessary manual or high-risk work, and increased employee satisfaction from Company’s diverse workforce.
- The RPA Developer works closely with the business staff and technical staff to analyze business problems, develop automation solutions, and works with the RPA Analyst to clearly document implementation
- Proactively learns Company’s standards, workflows, and technologies to suggest approaches to optimize automation of possible healthcare, operational or external processes
- Creates automation feasibility studies, optimizing the process, and estimating the workload
- Evaluates existing applications, systems, and processes for automation opportunities, conducting feasibility studies. Recommends improvements, with a defined ROI, through RPA technologies and techniques and estimates associated workload
- Responsible for development, unit as well as end-to-end testing, troubleshooting, and training of software robots and programmed automations
- Owner of the RPA Solution and any reusable component(s) and is responsible for the overall quality and technical implementation of the assigned automation(s) and automation platform(s)
- Follows GEHA’s SDLC while utilizing GEHA’s change and deployment tools (DevOps) and processes
- Creates the solution and technical documentation (SDD/TDD) and is accountable for complete documentation to support automation processes, user guides, policies, and procedures.
- Provides support for the automation during testing, implementation and through the warranty period
- Designs and develops reporting based on automation requirements to track performance and quality metrics. May use SQL based query languages or reporting software
- Communicates project progress and status to leadership and other development team members.
- Provides input related to the technical performance evaluation for the Development staff
- Must maintain knowledge of current and upcoming RPA technologies keeping an eye on external competitive trends and best practices
- Required to create business solutions using knowledge and application of multiple technologies and applications
- Ability to review existing RPA code packages and review for quality improvements
- Ability to review RPA process logs for business exception identification and resolution
- Ability to perform regression testing on RPA packages after new deployments
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related discipline, or 4+ years professional experience in one of these disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in robotic process automation (RPA) with demonstrable experience using one or more of these tools: UiPath, Blue Prism, Kapow, Automation Anywhere
- UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer certification preferred
- Experience with deploying code packages from Azure Dev Ops to UiPath Orchestrator environments preferred
- Experience with UiPath Studio/Studio Pro preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in programming (VB, C#, .NET, C++ etc.) is a must
- Strong analytical skills and ability to create solution architecture designs
- Advanced experience with APIs and Data Integration
- Experience participating with and/or leading a multi-disciplinary development team(s).
- Requires effective written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Experience providing guidance to junior employees or partners not familiar with RPA capabilities and expertise to help them learn
- Independent thinker with strong organization, prioritization, and planning skills
- Strong analytical skills
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.