Advantage Tech is looking for a remote RPA Quality Analyst for our Lee's Summit Client.
Works with Business Analysts within QA/Test Automation and RPA Teams to review requirements for testability within the Robotic Process Automation space. With input from more senior members of the team, creates the QA/Testing work plan including testing tasks, time estimations, and dependencies for complex small or medium-sized projects. Writes comprehensive test cases and test scripts. Performs testing, assigns defect severity, and manages defects throughout the project. Routinely communicates test status to the Senior QA Analyst and Project Manager.
Reports to the Manager, Quality Assurance/Testing.
• Reviews business requirements, functional specifications and technical specifications for testability and participates in all formal review sessions.
• Writes comprehensive test cases and test scripts with input from the business analyst, Senior QA Analyst, technical lead, and business subject matter expert. Schedules and leads test document review sessions as necessary.
• Estimates the testing activities of small complex or medium-sized projects and coordinates and controls the testing activities associated.
• Routinely communicates status to project manager, QA/Testing manager and project team.
• Develops an understanding of the business environment to ensure that the QA/Testing solutions are consistent with long-term business and application directions. Maintains knowledge of current QA/Testing methodologies and approaches to better provide testing solutions to the business.
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with peers, vendors and business stakeholders through interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Exhibits technical influence by developing accurate and comprehensive test cases and test scripts, which positively impact business performance.
•Bachelor's degree in computer science or any of the suitable disciplines (Any relevant certifications is an advantage)
•5 years of experience in IT testing with good exposure to Test Design & Assurance, test scenario design, test and defect management.
•Experience with full STLC as part of SDLC.
•A minimum of 3 years of test automation experience on UI testing, data driven test approach, API testing, Mobile Application Testing
•Exposure to test automation technologies for UI Testing, API testing, mobile application testing, software configuration management tools like Git/SVN etc.
•Ability to detail specifications
•Technical aptitude to learn new software quickly
•Ability to use critical thinking in solving a problem
•Ability to break down business problems into logical tasks and think creatively
•Ability to perform code readability to understand how the code is implemented and documented
•Ability to understand the dependencies for the code to run
•Cross functional business and application knowledge
•Understand data structures
•Understand and follow coding best practices; e.g., naming conventions, error handling, logging, commenting
•Understand database query languages
Additional Job Description
•Understands the business scenarios from the designed test cases or create business scenarios based on solution designs, process designs, requirements and acceptance criteria for each of the requirements.
•Identify test data requirements
•For data driven tests, understand all possible combinations of test data for the specific test case/test scenario and organize the relevant test data
•Develop, Review, Sign off and deploy a tests for QA and RPA Team
•Experience with or understanding of the related UiPath products (Studio Pro, Orchestrator, Test Manager, Robots etc.)
•Experience with other third party test automations products used (e.g. Postman, Appium, SoapUI, etc.)
•Experience with other test management/defect management products (e.g. ServiceNow, Jira, etc.)Submit Resume