Advantage Tech is looking for a RPA Developer for our Kansas City, MO Client.
Responsible for development of automation solutions. Must be proficient in all phases of RPA solution development life cycle plus hands-on design, develop, test and support of RPA solutions. Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assess automation opportunity from a technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks.
- Provide technical support and direction on design considerations, including performance, security, scalability, availability, maintainability, and auditability.
- Coordinate and participate in structured code/process peer reviews and walkthroughts to ensure consistency and continuity across the RPA enterprise.
- Define and communicate enterprise bot development and deployment standards that will be a part of a rapid and repeatable delivery channel.
- Manage/approve automation solutions (bots) and their migration into the production environment.
- Scheduling bots using Orchestrator.
- 2-5 years of experience in RPA using UiPath
- Excellent written skills with ability to produce and concise documentation.
- This individual will have high exposure to senior leadership within the business lines. Strong communication skills are expected with the ability to present technical details to non-technical audience.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.