Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and think big picture? This growing organization is needing your sales analyst background to help forecast and grow their business!
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting the sales team by providing insights and analysis that help win business and grow customers. This role tracks progress against key customer and business objectives and provides analysis to identifies business development opportunities.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Support sales efforts by utilizing all available data points to build insights and selling stories.
- Participate and support key customer business, new item, shopper insights, assortment optimization, market trends, competitive analysis, and category reviews.
- Support the sales team by identifying customer growth opportunities.
- Identify retailer location opportunities associated with current distribution hub model by assessing market voids, untapped market potential, and product mix opportunities by retailer.
- Provide retailer-specific analysis and help develop presentations for retailers.
- Create and manage various sales reports for the team and provide actionable insight from each report.
- Assist in key account business reviews.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of various sales programs.
Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to analyze data and make fact-based recommendations for food brands
- Strong analytical, organization, communication, and time management skills
- Experience pulling and analyzing syndicated data (IRI, Nielsen, retailer portals)
- Management of CRM systems
Minimum Position Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of sales operations and/or sales analysis experience within the food industry.
- Experience with EDI, VMI, customer portals and demand planning a positive.
- Bachelor’s degree required.