Client is seeking a Sales Operations Coordinator to join our growing team. This role is a key part of the Sales Organization, responsible for driving consistency and discipline through the Sales organization. The Sales Operations Coordinator will partner with the sales leadership team to optimize and define processes that drive Sales performance and support the achievement of client's ambitious company goals. This role is ideal for someone who is detail oriented, a great communicator and problem solver, and enjoys working in a high-performing team environment.
- Provide one-stop-shop support to Sales and Sales Management by assisting them through the sales process, including internal processes, CRM and Salesforce inquiries
- Manage CRM, including setup of new hires, existing user updates, account assignment, etc.
- Assist in onboarding of new sales team members
- Assist in finding solutions to improve workflow, tracking of business processes, and help the sales department run at optimal levels
- Receive, validate and respond to sales team requests
- Works with the sales team to ensure data accuracy, integrity, and troubleshooting in CRM
- Collateral management and ordering for sales team
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years’ experience managing time sensitive, detail oriented, weekly or monthly deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to tailor your voice to different audiences as needed
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- High attention to detail with focus on accuracy and ability to provide fast turnaround when needed