Salesforce Application Architect
Our Enterprise Services and Data team supports the Salesforce CRM, Sales & Services platform. They work with business partners to manage sales leads, master customer and prospect relationships, support marketing campaigns, and provide a service desk interface. This team is a collection of versatile developers/administrators who advance the Salesforce service offering and ensure high performance while avoiding any business disruptions.
As a Salesforce Application Architect, you will lead the enhancement and support of a wide range of sales and marketing initiatives. You will collaborate with business stakeholders and our technical teams to gather requirements and ensure solutions are being met. If you would enjoy using your leadership, development, and production support expertise to help company become more proficient, this is a great opportunity for you.
The Enterprise Services & Data team is a close-knit group of individuals coming from diverse backgrounds with different experiences. We share a commitment of providing solid, robust and dynamic enterprise content solutions and we believe in fully supporting each other to achieve this goal. Trust and open communication are the cornerstones of how we roll, and we have plenty of fun while doing it! Self-education, peer consultation, mentor guidance, and formal training/seminars are some of the methods that we share information and knowledge.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Building technical solutions that are both development and administration in nature within the Salesforce platform using declarative but especially custom code components.
- Leading Agile meetings with technical and business stakeholders including facilitating collaborative discussions to foster trust within the extended team and arrive at the best solution to a given user story or defect.
- Serving as Salesforce technical subject matter expert and continually looking for practical ways to automate.
- Adhering to Salesforce best practices, maintaining code documentation, and writing and maintaining test classes for all custom development.
- Taking ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code.
- Interfacing with our business partners to convert requirements to secure, comprehensive, resilient, and performant solutions.
- Providing support for Salesforce components and addressing daily issues reported by customers and business partners.
We’re excited to talk with you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related discipline and at least 5 years of experience in a technical role supporting and/or designing application technologies OR you have at least 8 years of experience in a technical role supporting and/or designing application technologies.
- You have at least 5 years of development experience including extensive experience in Salesforce including integrating Salesforce with other applications, familiarity with Salesforce Lightning Design System and SFDX, and Salesforce architecture and API.
- You have strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating solutions, and/or deploying solutions to end users.
- You have demonstrable experience writing Apex classes and triggers, and Lightning Web Components.
- You have experience with CRM, sales lead management, marketing automation, and multi-channel support.
- You have worked with GitHub or other version control software.
- You have experience with projects or products in banking domain. Although this is not required, it is preferred.
- You have a Salesforce Administrator, Developer, and Architect Certification.
- You have experience implementing solutions in Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud.
- You enjoy learning a new technology and applying it to a problem to improve the capability and/or efficiency of your internal or external clients.