Advantage Tech is looking for a Salesforce Developer for our Overland Park Client.
Define and implement development standards for the platform including code, configuration management, integration, security compliance and user experience.
– Identifies, compares and recommends technical options provided by the platform.
– Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support
– Develop high-quality and scalable application logic with Apex and SOQL
– Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce.com platform
– Reviews code of others to ensure it adheres to best practices & coding policies
– Create and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data. Ensure solutions meet quality standards
– Be a part of DevOps team for the platform ensuring all development and deployments are planned and executed successfully.
– Development and configuration management (planning, quality control, issue management and code management).
– Defect Management throughout test, deployment and post go live support.
– Partner with Solution Architects to create High level conceptual design
– Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com, Field Service Lighting experience a plus
– Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Developer 1/2, Field Service, and Service Cloud Consultant certifications are desired