Advantage Tech has an awesome client with a need for a SalesForce Developer/Architect.
To provide an understanding of technical and application architectures within Salesforce. This position requires the candidate to demonstrate their understanding of different application architectures through their ability to define and implement medium scale integration efforts. They will also need to have extensive experience within the Salesforce platform. This position will also be responsible for the setting technology standards, policy and procedures related to security, access and application integrity guidelines within the scope of their assigned projects.
- CPHQ preferred
- Medical Administration:
- Design, create, and maintain highly normalized data sets to ensure future agility
- Create reports and dashboards utilizing normalized data sets based on needs dictated by the business using Business Objects, Strata, Excel, and other reporting tools
- Create and maintain processes that assure data is accurate and is accessible to the correct business partners and in a timely manner.
- Work with Medical Administration leadership to ensure business needs are being met
- SalesForce Development experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- HS diploma or equivalent 5-7 years experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree