Advantage Tech is searching for a Salesforce Developer to join their client's team in Lee's Summit, MO.
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for Salesforce application development, maintenance and interaction between Salesforce and other client Operational Support Systems. Customization of the client’s Salesforce instance will be required to adapt the platform to unique business needs and processes.
Additionally, the position is responsible for the daily care and maintenance of the client’s Salesforce.com instance, including internal customer care, user administration, upgrades and routine maintenance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Operates as the primary application configuration expert and system administrator for Salesforce, including but not limited to the following activities:
- Creates and updates custom-defined page layouts and record types.
- Develops or modifies custom workflows.
- Develops interactive, data-driven solutions in Salesforce utilizing APEX Classes and Triggers, VisualForce Pages, Lightening Components, and SOQL.
- Creates and maintains system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications.
- Configures standard UI options for groups of users.
- Maintains the Role Hierarchy and Territory Management Rules as the organization changes structure over time.
- Creates or deletes custom-defined fields in the application.
- Creates and maintains custom reports and dashboards in Salesforce.
- Maintains security profiles and access rights for users within the application.
- Configures shared, custom reports.
- Escalates issues to Salesforce.com Technical Support as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years designing, developing and implementing custom applications/components
- 3+ years developing custom data integrations between multiple systems or databases
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce custom development is required
- 1+ year working in lightning environment is required
- Salesforce certifications desired
- Experience with Salesforce.com API, REST API is preferred
- Experience in analysis of business process, workflow and modeling.
- Experience in analysis of computer applications that cross numerous operational and servicing disciplines.
- Hands on knowledge with Salesforce lightning and lightning components.
- Proficiency in Apex (or similar object-oriented language like Java), Visualforce, Web Services, and SOQL
- Working knowledge of data structures and understanding of data migration
- Proven ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to the appropriate audience
- Working knowledge of Pardott or other email blast or Marketing Automation applications a plus
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to make sound decisions
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in a demanding work environment.
- Strong PC skills
- Ability to solve complex problems intersecting technology and departmental responsibilities
- Understanding of process documentation and development
- Proficiency in workflow creation and optimization