Advantage Tech has an awesome client in Overland Park, KS needing a sharp Salesforce Developer. This role is a 3 month contract.
- Build custom API integration using apex to send cases and related child records between our salesforce instance and our client's salesforce instance
- Add business rules to case trigger to send updates when specific criteria are met
- Map fields / values between both organizations
- Build API Callout methods for case insert / case update
- Validate payload on case insert and update to ensure sending organization is following expected requirements, if not do not permit insert / update and communicate reason back to the sending organization
- Coordinate end-to-end testing, and manage change requests with both internal and external stakeholders