Advantage Tech is recruiting for an SCCM Engineer, to work for their client based out of Kansas City, MO
- Responsible for the administration of endpoints through the application of configuration management and script-driven automation, utilizing Microsoft SCCM tools.
- Act as a point of escalation for support issues that require desktop engineering expertise.
- Assist with the development and enforcement of enterprise hardware and software standards through SCCM.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain a production SCCM environment, including Windows 10 deployment and updates, client application packaging and deployment across multiple physical sites
- Gather requirements from stakeholders to provide design and architectural recommendations
- Collaborate with other IT teams to optimize and automate workstation and software configuration
- Point of escalation for technical assistance to support teams, investigating and resolving systems-related matters
- Self-motivate and apply best practice problem-solving techniques to develop reliable solutions to a variety of problems independently, and provide root cause analysis and identification of corrective actions for given problems
- Prepare and maintain clear, accurate documentation for an audience of IT infrastructure engineers and support teams for a variety of critical functions
- Minimum 3 years of experience in real-world SCCM administration, task sequence authoring, and application packaging
- Exhibit a strong understanding of Active Directory, group policy, and networking concepts
- Demonstrate the ability to leverage PowerShell in the fulfillment of assigned projects and day-to-day operations
- Enterprise level experience with the deployment of Windows 10, and Office 2016
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of interdependencies between the aforementioned platforms and MBAM, Exchange, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VMware, and support ticketing systems