Back to Jobs
Advantage Tech is looking for a Scheduling Coordinator to support our Client in KC, MO
- Schedule and Manage day to day responsibilities/activities of field technicians.
- Communicate daily to Customer Service Representatives, Project Managers & fellow account team members.
- Plan, execute, and finalize schedules according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Interface with customer/clients on a regular basis, providing project status and problem resolution.
- Provide technical guidance and direction for field technicians.
- Maintain appropriate levels of communication with the customer to ensure that the customer is well-informed before, during and after service engagements.
- Ensure that services are provided in the time frame promised to the customer, and that the quality and completeness of work performed meets or exceeds the expectations of the customer.
- Assist Account Team with billing for time & materials services and service agreements.
- Accurate completion, timely submittal and archival of required service documentation. This includes data accuracy, Customer Acceptance Forms and weekly billing.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and be able to work various shifts when needed.
- Candidates must demonstrate basic scheduling coordinator experience, have strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work well with team members, and provide quality customer service.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Post-Secondary Education degree (preferred)
- 2+ years in of prior work experience in customer support and/or scheduling services (preferred)