Advantage Tech is looking for a Security Administrator for our Lee's Summit, MO client. This is a remote role and candidates need to be vaccinated against Covid -19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Serves as user access administrator on the CSIS department.
Responsible for day- to-day management of user access including the user add/change/delete processes, managing user passwords, managing security parameters, defining and maintaining role based access, and assisting with periodic access reviews.
- Performs security administration on various systems and applications (e.g., SQL, Web, Active Directory, Citrix, Mobile Devices, physical access, etc.).
- Grants access in accordance with company policy, established standards and procedures.
- Perform analysis of requests for potential risk prior to access.
- Troubleshoots security system access issues.
- Answers questions regarding information security practices or security access.
- Participates in internal and
External audit support activities.
Performs activities to
Resolve open audit issues.
- Interface with CSIS management and staff to identify access control risk issues.
- Follows processes and
Procedures to ensure compliance.
- Reports suspicious activities or non- compliance access rights to management.
- Prepares ad-hoc reports in
Support of various initiatives.
- Maintain individual records for departmental metric reporting.
- Communicates project progress status and issues to manager.
- Recommends procedural changes to enhance the functionality of the CSIS team.
- Identifies opportunities to automate or streamline current processes.
- Communicates with global peers across Information Security, Risk and Compliance and Information Technology focusing on service delivery improvements and increasing productivity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree (120 credit hours) in computer science or a related discipline.
- Requires three years’ experience in Information Technology, Security, or related area.
- Additional years of qualifying work experience maybe considered in lieu of formal education.
- Requires flexible work shifts including on-call, overtime and weekends.
- Requires customer service skills focused and detail oriented.
- Requires effective verbal and written communication skills to interface with management, and employees to answer questions in regards to information security practices and security access.
- Requires a general understanding of access management, principle of least, privilege, segregation of duties and role based access.