Advantage Tech is looking for a Security Analyst for our Kansas City, MO client.
The IT Security Analyst ensures the company’s data and systems are sufficiently secure by understanding information security risks while developing and enforcing policies and procedures to mitigate them.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides the IS security function, including reviewing, planning and implementation, and management of security controls for the organization
- Creates and maintains the enterprise’s Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan
- Establishes a security stance through policy, architecture and training processes
- Oversees the operations of the enterprise’s security solutions
- Interfaces with peers in the development and network departments as well as with the leaders of the business units to both share the corporate security vision with those individuals and to solicit their involvement in achieving higher levels of enterprise security through information sharing and co-operation
- Leads the selection of appropriate security solutions, and oversees any vulnerability audits and assessments
- Manages security exemption processes, particularly where it involves shared risks to the company’s systems and data
Minimum Education & Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of additional relevant experience in lieu of degree
- 5 years of experience in information security management or related functions
Preferred Education & Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of business administration, computer science, finance, or information systems
- 7+ years of experience in information security management or related functions
- Information Security Management qualifications such as CISSP, CRISC or CISM
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Functional and technical skills
- Problem solving
- Action oriented
- Personal learning
- Technical learning
- Customer focus
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.